Amazon Prime Video and IMDb TV Announce Multi-Title Comic-Con@Home Panel, Streaming Friday, July 23RD Including Cast and Producers From Highly-Anticipated Series The Wheel of Time and I Know What You Did Last Summer
Panelists will include showrunners Rafe Judkins (The Wheel of Time), Hideaki Anno (EVANGELION:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME), Nico Entel (S.O.Z.), Sara Goodman (I Know What You Did Last Summer) and series stars and directors Beth Riesgraf & Noah Wyle (Leverage: Redemption)
Amazon Prime Video and IMDb TV today announced a multi-title Comic-Con@Home panel for several highly-anticipated projects including The Wheel of Time, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Leverage: Redemption, EVANGELION: 3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME, and S.O.Z. Host Tim Kash leads each panelist through their own standalone series conversation, filled with illuminating discussion and exclusive asset drops and announcements. The panel will stream on SDCC’s official YouTube channel beginning at 11 a.m. PST on Friday, July 23rd.
AMAZON PRIME VIDEO & IMDb TV COMIC-CON@HOME PANEL WILL INCLUDE CAST AND PRODUCERS FROM:
*The panel will begin at 11 a.m. PST on Friday, July 23rd. The below listing reflects the order in which the titles will air.
- SERIES: The Wheel of Time
- ABOUT: The Wheel of Time is one of the most popular and enduring fantasy series of all-time, with over 90 million books sold. Set in a sprawling, epic world where magic exists and only certain women are allowed to access it, the story follows Moiraine, a member of the incredibly powerful all-female organization called the Aes Sedai, as she arrives in the small town of Two Rivers. There, she embarks on a dangerous, world-spanning journey with five young men and women, one of whom is prophesied to be the Dragon Reborn, who will either save or destroy humanity.
- SERIES: EVANGELION:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME
- ABOUT: EVANGELION:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME is the fourth and final chapter of the new theatrical edition of Evangelion. The blockbuster franchise is a Japanese anime pop-culture phenomenon based on the story of Evangelion, an artificial human and multipurpose humanoid weapon, and the Angels, an unknown life-form which takes place after the Earth has been shattered by a cataclysmic event.
- SERIES: Leverage: Redemption
- ABOUT: In this new iteration, and new world, the Leverage crew have watched as the rich and powerful continue to take what they want without consequence. Grifter Sophie Devereaux, thief Parker, hitter Eliot SpenceR, and hacker Alec Hardison have watched the world change over the last eight years. Since their last job, it’s become easier – and sometimes legal – for the rich to become richer and the powerful to squash anyone who gets in their way. To address the changes in the world around them, the team finds new blood in Harry Wilson, a corporate lawyer who is looking for redemption after realizing he’d been sitting on the wrong side of the table for his entire career, and Breanna Casey, Hardison’s foster sister who has a knack for computers, robotics, and getting into trouble.
- SERIES: S.O.Z. Soldiers or Zombies
- ABOUT: To avoid extradition, the charismatic and unpredictable drug lord Alonso Marroquin escapes from a Mexican prison to hide in a remote facility located in the middle of the desert. On the U.S. side of the border a U.S. Army experiment with minipigs conducted in a military base goes wrong and the Mexican police unit pursuing Marroquin gets infected, transforming themselves into a new enhanced zombie species with special abilities. The army and this new species converge on Marroquin’s hideout where battle for survival will begin.
Born and raised in Egypt, Shama adds a unique perspective and flavor to our team.
A member of the Egyptian Critics Association and Film Independent. Having worked on a number of international films, Shama brings incredible experience to our team. He is incredibly energetic and gets excited for all things Disney. A father of two beautiful girls and a husband to a Broadway buff. Trust us, there is no one you would rather go to theme parks with.