Disney’s Jungle Cruise, starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt, was released in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier access on July 30 and tomorrow August 31st the cruise will land on all major digital platforms for purchase.
Jungle Cruise fans can set sail on a rollicking thrill-ride in stunning Ultra HD quality and immersive Dolby Atmos audio, with never-before-seen bonus footage, including 11 deleted scenes, bloopers and featurettes.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise Bonus Features:
- It’s A Jungle Out There: Making Jungle Cruise – Director Jaume Collet-Serra, the cast and crew discuss the importance of the film’s elements, from casting to makeup to the use of an ancient indigenous language, in creating the world that honors one of Disneyland’s most beloved rides.
- Dwayne And Emily: Undoubtedly Funny – Go on-set with the two stars, whose new-found friendship helped them project a natural onscreen chemistry. Although their characters challenge each other throughout the film, the actors make each other laugh. A lot!
- Creating The Amazon – Explore the cinematic artistry involved in creating the world of Jungle Cruise, including how Frank’s boat coursed “dangerous” water in a tank in Atlanta, how a town was built in Kauai, and how a ferocious jaguar came to life, among other amazing effects.
- Once A Skip, Always A Skip – Join a panel of “Skippers” at the Disneyland Resort as they reminisce about the rewards, challenges and surprises they’ve experienced while helming the world-famous Jungle Cruise attraction, and hear their advice to aspiring skippers everywhere!
- Outtakes – Step behind the scenes of the production to catch the cast in a series of flubs, falls, foibles — and a whole lot of laughter.
- Deleted Scenes
- MacGregor Drives The Boat
- MacGregor Water Skis
- Joachim And Nilo On The Dock
- Frank Talks To Proxima & Lily’s Nightmares
- Sub Gets Stuck
- Proxima Surprises MacGregor
- Frank Gets The Cold Shoulder
- Trader Sam And Lily Walk In The Jungle
- MacGregor And Trader Sam Say Goodbye
- Frank Makes Tea For Lily
- The Backside Of Water
In addition, families can watch the adventure in a fun, exciting new way with Jungle Cruise Expedition Mode where you can climb aboard a ramshackle tramp steamer (or your own couch) that I personally truly enjoyed as fun facts, discover Easter eggs and catch some pop-up trivia throughout the movie.
Take A Riveting Ride Through the Amazon When Disney’s Jungle Cruise Docks Early on Digital August 31 and 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on November 16
Born and raised in Egypt, Shama adds a unique perspective and flavor to our team.
A member of the Egyptian Critics Association and Film Independent. Having worked on a number of international films, Shama brings incredible experience to our team. He is incredibly energetic and gets excited for all things Disney. A father of two beautiful girls and a husband to a Broadway buff. Trust us, there is no one you would rather go to theme parks with.